Senior Geotechnical Engineer opportunity!
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is an industry-leading geotechnical, environmental and groundwater consulting firm employing who operate Australia wide. Due to experienced growth, they are currently recruiting for a dynamic, hard-working Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their team.
- Managing and undertaking geotechnical and geomechanical projects;
- Technical report writing and preparing proposals;
- Managing project costs and deadlines;
- You will mentor other team members on project work
- Development of new business.
Criteria for the Role:
- Professional qualifications in geotechnical engineering / civil engineering
- 10 -15 years experience across a range of projects, with emphasis on building excavations / underground openings / tunnelling / mine works and shafts;
- Excellent leadership skills in order to mentor and develop junior team members;
- Solid skills in technical report writing
- Relevant high-level software skills for analysis of geotechnical problems;
- Familiar with 3D modelling
- Well developed industry network
- Ability to communicate well with clients and team members
If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud