Environmental Consultant - Contaminated Lands
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||90000 - 94999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
EBR is seeking an energetic, motivated and experienced Principal Environmental Consultant to lead our clients team in Sydney.
You will be an extremely self-motivated, confident individual who is seeking the next challenge in their career to manage a team of highly technical consultants as well as run the Sydney office.
If this sounds like the rewarding opportunity that you have been looking for, please do not wait any longer to apply.
As part of this position you will be required to:
- Lead contaminated land and hazardous building material projects including Preliminary and Detailed Environmental Site Investigations, Remedial Action Plans, Validation Reports and Hazardous Building Material Assessments.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders including clients, sub-contractors, authorities and colleagues.
As the ideal person, you will have:
- 4+ years experience in environmental assessment, focussed on contaminated land ideally with some hazardous building materials identification experience.
- An environmental science degree (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated project and people management skills.
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal skills.
- Demonstrated skills in field sampling techniques.
- Be hands-on and practical
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of programs
In return, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package according to your skills and experience and an ideal work-life balance.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa.
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud