Job Description: Senior Building Services Engineer
|Position||Senior Building Services Engineer|
|Job Description|| |
Our client is a leading independent Chartered Building Surveying company providing integrated and quality services to clients and we are looking for someone who is dedicated, has a positive, can-do attitude! If this sounds like you, then read on!
Required Skills and Experience
• Liaising with external customers, project managers and other project team members throughout the project and design phase
• Ideally a minimum of five plus years of experience working with either a consultancy or contractor
• Sound experience in designing building services systems covering all systems such as HVAC and Hydraulics
• Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering is essential
• Experience in identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop options
• Experience in building services mechanical design with comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards
• Team player with an ability to work within a collaborative team environment
• Ability to Undertake engineering design and calculations
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Need to have an ability to inspect and comment upon the full range of building services (Mechanical, Electrical, Fire, Hydraulic and Vertical Transportation).
• Experience: 3yrs++ and existing building experience
If you are seeking to join a large, very successful, promote from within company, where your career goal can all be accomplished in your next job move, then this is the job you have been seeking. This Senior Building Services Engineer job located in Sydney offers an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package. APPLY NOW!
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud
|Location||Sydney,NSW Show on map|
|Rate/Salary||60000 - 64999|
|Date Advertised||2018-08-10 17:31:09|