Hydraulic and Building Services Engineer
|Location:||Canberra, ACT, Australia|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
Our client is a successful independent leader where your career goal can be accomplished!
We are looking for somebody with strong leadership skills and technical due diligence! Are you proactive? Do you have a passion for providing quality services to clients? If so, read on!
Skills and requirements:
- You will have five or more years experience working with a contractor or a consultancy
- You hold a relevant tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- You can showcase your experience in designing building services by covering HVAC and Hydraulic systems
- You have experience in reviewing complex situations in order to develop solutions and options
- You have the relevant knowledge in building services mechanical design and local building codes and standards
- You are a team player and can work in cooperation with other colleagues
- Have the ability to liaise with project managers, project team members and external customers throughout the project and design phase
To be successful you will have to have a full range of building services such as mechanical, electrical, fire, hydraulic and vertical transportation. If you think you have what it take to take on this role, send through your application TODAY!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud