Senior Principle Environmental Consultant
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||110000 - 119999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
We are looking for somebody who is passionate about what they do and are driven to be the absolute best!
In this role you will:
- Liase with key stakeholders such as clients, colleagues, sub contractors and authorities
- Have responsibility to manage and lead hazardous building material and contaminated land operations
- Such projects will include Validation Reports, Hazardous Building Material assessments and preliminary detailed environmental site investigations
It is required that:
- You have extensive experience (10-15+ years) within environmental assessment, hazardous building materials identification and significantly contaminated land experience
- You hold a relevant environmental science degree
- You can demonstrate your fantastic communication skills both verbal and written
- You can showcase brilliant team leadership skills whilst also efficiently managing people and projects
- You are able to use Microsoft Office
For your hard work you will be rewarded!
- They will provide you with an attractive salary package according to your skills and experience
- Provide excellent opportunities for career progression
Do you have what it takes? Send through your application today!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud