Geotechnical Engineer role - Great Opportunity!
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||120000 - 124999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for passionate and talented Superstars! If you are an A Player and have what it takes to lead and mentor a team of young engineers then this may sound like the perfect role for you!
Our client is a well respected organisation that is looking for somebody with thorough experience in deep excavations and underground openings. This position requires somebody that is highly enthusiastic and has fantastic communication skills.
To be successful you will:
- Have 15 or more years experience within engineering consultancy
- Have a disparate range of projects with an understanding of underground openings and deep excavations
- Showcase strong technical knowledge in order to write complex reports and proposals
- Have a professional qualification in geotechnical engineering/Civil engineering (Masters degree is preferred)
- Knowledge in high-level software skills particularly in FLAC 3D is required for the analysis of geotechnical problems
In this role you will:
- Manage projects and analyse the geotechnical design in order to gather solutions to problems
- Control deadlines and project costs
- Write technical reports and proposals
- Mentor and manage junior engineers
This role will be filled quickly, so do not miss out. Apply now and send your CV through today!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud