Senior Environmental Consultant with Contaminated Lands Experience
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||100000 - 104999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Our client is looking for an eager and passionate individual with experience within contaminated land investigations and consultancy. Are you highly technical and have great report writing skills? Are you able to manage a team, communicate with clients and lead by example? If so, keep reading!
To be successful:
- You will have a professional qualification in Environmental/Engineering or Science
- Have at least 8 years worth of experience as an Environmental Scientist/Engineer
- Showcase exceptional analysis problem solving skills and technical report writing abilities
- Must have prior experience in contaminated land consultancy
- Knowledge of Environmental compliance and OGS is required as well as being able to apply the OHS policies, practices and procedures to the field of work
- You will have strong communication skills and strong team work capacities in order to adequately liaise with clients, contractors and side auditors
In this role you will:
- Analyse environmental problems and undergo investigations and preparations for management plans
- Liaise with clients and prepare proposals, client advice and technical reports
- Use your expertise to mentor and train junior staff
- Undergo contaminated site and groundwater investigations whilst maintaining project efficiencies
In return of this amazing opportunity, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package! If you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud