Seeking an Underground Utilities Locator/Technical Officer
|Location:||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Rate/Salary:||65000 - 69999|
|Call:||(02) 8001 6478|
We are looking for talented Superstars! If you are an A Player, then hit APPLY Now!
Are you eager to learn? Are you ready to take an opportunity to the full potential? Our client is looking for somebody who has a ‘can do’ attitude and is willing to learn!
To be successful you will:
- Have fantastic communication skills in order to work in a team environment
- Have relevant knowledge with using dGPS and survey levelling equipment
- Have Telstra/Dial-Before-You-Dig accreditation (2016 is preferred)
- Have at least one year experience in locating underground utilities
- Understand the importance of Environmental Management and Quality Assurance (QA) Systems Work Health and Safety (WHS)
- Obtain a current Manual Driver’s License
In this role you will:
- Carry out basic survey work and assist field staff with job site testing
- Use your practical skills for the maintenance and calibration of diverse field testing equipment for geotechnical and environmental investigations
- Undergo survey levelling by using both optical and laser levels
- Locate underground utilities by using electromagnetic and ground penetrating radars (GPR) equipment
- Use differential global positioning system (dGPS) to collect coordinates
If you are enthusiastic and have what it takes to contribute and work within a supportive work environment, then click apply now!
Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to any of our client base. Applicant resumes will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
This advert was posted by CRIS. http://cris.cloud