Research about the company
- You will feel more confident that you are going into an interview armed with lots of useful information, which you can draw upon to give a confident performance. It demonstrates that you have invested time and effort into learning about the company, which is a big plus to a prospective employer.
Tackling the common questions
- What is it that interested you in applying for a position with this company?
- What do you feel are your greatest achievements to date?
- What are your strengths/weaknesses?
- What prospects are there for my personal and professional development?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What are your goals for the department? The team? The company?
Practice practice practice!
- Ask your family and friends to test your responses to the questions that you have prepared, so that you can practice and perfect your responses.
- Our recruiters at EBR are always on hand to coach you before your interviews! Head over to Career Coaching (hyperlinked) to for guidance and support for your next job interview!