Stage 1 – Application
- Browse through EBR’s latest jobs
- You can apply for one of EBR’s positions by clicking “Apply Now”.
- You will be asked to submit a Cover Letter and CV.
- When your application has been submitted you should receive an automated reply via email. You are not required to respond to this email.
- An EBR consultant has reviewed your application and if you are “shortlisted” you will receive a phone call to discuss the position in further detail.
- If you do not make it onto the “shortlist”, you will be notified via email.
Stage 2 – Interview with EBR
- Successful candidates will be invited to an interview with an EBR Recruitment Consultant.
- To prepare for the interview you should bring along a copy of your Cover Letter and CV, and any additional qualifications or information which may be required.
- You will also be asked to bring along your identification.
- During the interview, the consultant will provide you with more information about the role. You will be asked to provide an overview of your skills and qualifications, and to describe how you for this role. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
Stage 3 – Interview with Client
- If you are deemed to be suitable for a position, your Recruitment Consultant will send your details to the client with your agreement. In the event that you are not successful, EBR will notify you.
- Please be patient with us. At this point, EBR must await feedback from the client.
- If an interview is requested from the client, EBR will get in touch with you to organise an interview time. When the time and location has been organised, you will receive an interview confirmation via email.
- In some circumstances you may be required to fly interstate at your own cost.
Stage 4 – Reference and Background Checks
- EBR will conduct two professional reference checks with your permission, and will be required to forward these to the client.
- You may be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work in Australia, by providing a copy of your visa or citizenship documentation.
- Some clients may also request a criminal history check, psychometric or other testing. EBR will advise you if this is the case, and will guide you through the process.
Stage 5 – Placement
- If you are unsuccessful in obtaining the position, EBR will notify you and will keep you in mind for future roles.
- If you are successful in obtaining a position, EBR will advise you of the process moving forward and will help you to transition into your new role!